It’s Monday. I stayed up obnoxiously late reading knowing I had to work…. Easy post!
Last week my good buddy James was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Congratulations!! His blog is in the business of book reviews and 365 day challenges. I recently participated in one and they’re quite fun. Click his name and check out his site. He’s one cool dude. As per these awards, you are to nominate some of your blogger friends and James has nominated me! Exciting stuff. Let’s get to it:
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
- I think bananas are disgusting; taste, texture smell — vomit inducing
- I have an addiction to reading. I’m completely obsessed with books. I go to book sales and buy books I may never read but I want to have Belle’s library someday
- I love soup. I can eat soup anytime of the year– winter, summer, doesn’t matter to me
- Two of my toes on my left foot are the same size. It’s weird and implies alien origins
- I think Android is far superior than Apple. I haven’t and probably will never own an Apple device
- Lucy Lawless and Kathryn Winnick would me turn lesbian
- I think Idris Elba is the sexiest man alive. I told my husband that if I ever got a chance with him I would take it in a hot second. He’s a little bitter about that but since it will never happen except in my dreams he’ll get over it
- Bonus fact (because I have two celebrity facts): I’ve never broken a bone before or had serious surgery before (knock on wood!). The worst I’ve ever done in my 28 years is fall on my face while rollerblading downhill and got 9 stitches in my chin.
Congrats to my nominations and have fun! 🙂