I’d like to thank Avid Observer and James for tagging me. Avid Observer has a fantastic blog with posts that blur education with real world experience in an awesome way. James’ blog has book reviews and word challenges that also connect to real world experiences. Check them both out and hit that follow button!
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
I have 22 questions to answer since they both tagged me this morning. I hope you enjoy my answers 😀
- A quote or any saying that you love and follow.
- If you get chance : either to go in future and know what’s there for you or to go back in past and change something Which one would you choose & Why?
I would go to the future. The past is best left in the past. I would want to see if the world tackles climate change and becomes more sustainable.
- A superpower that you think everyone should have.
- Mountains or Beaches?
- Is there anything that can/might make you stop blogging?
If I get bored or life gets in the way enough that it’s something I wouldn’t be able to keep up with
- If you get a chance to watch any war that happened in the past live Which war would you choose n Why?
I don’t like wars so I choose not to watch any of them
- Share any adventurous or risky thing that you ever did.
Trusting my life on a harness clipped to a steel cable, aka ziplining. It was fun but I don’t know that I would do it again, lol
- What gives you goosebumps every-time?
People with amazing singing voices
- A gift that you would love to receive anytime.
Long-lasting friendship with good conversation
- Your favorite topics to have a conversation on.
Books and food.
- One thing that you want to eliminate from your life completely.
Menstrual cramps. They suck.
- Which of the 7 deadly sins could you absolutely live with if you had to?
Lust. I love my husband a lot, hahaha
- Which of the 7 dwarfs are you most similar to?
Probably Happy. I’m known for the many smiles I share throughout the day.
- What state haven’t you lived in but would like to?
I’ve only ever lived in Ohio but I would love to live in Silicon Valley (CA) since that seems to be the land of technology and I’m a nerd.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years that you believe you might actually achieve?
In ten years I see myself as a mom and hopefully have had crossed Japan off the bucket list. My husband and I really, really want to go there.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years that you hope happens but don’t think it will?
I don’t look at the world like that. If I want something to happen, it will eventually.
- Who do you not know in person but think you’d best friends with?
cwhiteweb at Poetic Bliss. Also, if this counts, my friend that lives in NY. We have never met in person but he is definitely a best friend.
- What Greek or Roman goddess or god is your favorite?
I’m cheating and picking a Norse God. I’ve always been a fan of Odin. He was god of war and death but also love and wisdom.
- When in time would you want to live that you have not been alive for?
I would say the 16th or 17th century. Times when you had to live off the land and take care of it in return.
- If you could only travel by 1 mode of transportation in the future, what would it be?
My car has been reliable this long so if they make flying cars in the future, it would still be by car.
- What website do you visit the most?
Haha, are we talking non social media and my email? The answer is probably Netflix.
- How many cookies is too many cookies in one single sitting?
I rarely eat cookies so I’m the wrong person to ask this question, lol.
- and any one else who wants to participate because we’re all sunshine!
Instead of making more questions, you all can decide from the 22 here that you would like to answer. They’re great questions 🙂