This is a fun looking tag! Thank you to Patty@Moohnshine’s Corner for tagging me in this. Patty is my girl! She writes book reviews, participates in all the coolest tags and shares her nature adventures! Check her out and hit that follow button! She’s super awesome.
- Link back to BookBum’s original post, so she can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, she won’t get a notification if not!)
- Thank the person who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
You are cast away onto a remote desert island:
- You can bring 5 albums- what are they?
1000 Forms of Fear – Sia
Fallen – Evanescence
Greatest Hits History Volume I – Michael Jackson
Disney’s Greatest Hits Vol 1 & 2 – Various Artists (It’s one CD I swear! Limited edition)
X – Ed Sheeran
- You can bring one book- which is it? You are provided with a Bible/ other religious text if you want it, as well as the Complete Works of Shakespeare. No series!
Yay for Shakespeare! This book is technically part of a series but it can 100% be read as a standalone. Since I’m on an island, it’s only fitting that I bring Paradise by Judith McNaught.
- You can have one luxury item (it had to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island)- what is it?
If we’re not including food, because I love food and need to eat, I would bring a hammock. Would make for a peaceful sleep each night with my book and my music I would somehow figure out how to listen to since there seems to be no electrical outlets 😛