I haven’t done a tag in a pretty long time. I couldn’t even tell you when, honestly. Cherylene over at Living vs. Existing was gracious enough to tag me in this new one that I’ve never done before. If you haven’t met Cherylene, go check her out. She posts a lot of inspirational and motivational passages that will boost your spirit each day. Thanks Cherylene! There are quite a few questions so if you make it to the end, kudos to you! If you don’t, that’s okay too. 😉
* Thank & tag the person that has tagged you.
* Attach the tag photo
* Answer the ‘This or THAT questions
* Tag a 10-20 friends.
- How do I feel at the moment? Hungry as usual.
- What do I need more of in my life? Time. There is just not enough of it.
- What would make me happy right now? If I could have this baby but it’s not quite done cooking yet.
- What is going on right now in my life? The usual, work, trying to ignore my itchy, paying bills.
- What am I most grateful for? List 10 things. My husband, the cats, my turtle, having a house, having a reliable car, money in my bank account (even if it’s not as much as I want it to be), the sun, having food in my fridge (even if I’m too lazy to cook it), a flexible job, awesome friends, my mother.
- When did I experience joy this week? I find joy in the littlest things every day but I have to say, the pasta salad at the BBQ brought me great joy. It was sooooo goood!
- List a small victory/success? Not having to buy a portable A/C unit cause my friend had one he gave us cause he’s awesome.
- What is bothering me & why? My job for reasons but I’ll be off for a few months soon so just counting down the days. Oh, and all the spiders that keep showing up in the house!
- What are my priorities at the moment? Staying healthy for the body snatcher in these last few weeks before he or she is born.
- What do I love about my self? Not to sound cocky but everything. I really like me and not afraid to admit that loud and proud. 🙂
- Who means the world to me & why? Definitely my husband. I don’t know what I’d do without him. My friends too. They keep me balanced.
- If I could share one message with the world, what would it be? Always keep an open mind. It’ll make life more bearable if you go into it with as open eyes as possible. Life can disappoint you, sure, but it can also surprise you.
- What advice would I give to my younger self? Honestly, nothing. The past is the past. If my younger self did anything differently, I wouldn’t be who I am today.
- What lesson did I learn this week? Getting a divorce sucks. I was a witness to one yesterday and it better not happen to me ever.
- If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first? Finish the book I’ve been reading. If I had all the time and money in the world, I’d travel and do some home renovations.
- What’s draining my energy? The -5.5 week old in my womb.
- What does my ideal morning look like? Hitting snooze twice then thinking about getting up to get dressed. Contemplate cooking breakfast, struggling to put my shoes on cause bending over is difficult; getting in the car, driving to work, checking email and making phone calls.
- What does my ideal day look like? Staying in bed and sleeping as much as I can cause I don’t get enough of it. When refreshed, probably do some reading, Netflixing, cleaning, playing with the cats, eating. I have simple needs.
- What makes me come alive? Good food. I love food!
- What/who inspires me the most? I can’t say it’s one specific person or thing. I find inspiration all over each day.
- Where does my pain originate? My hips? My back? I don’t have any emotional pain if that’s what the question was going for.
- What are my strengths? I’d say I’m a very accepting person. I also love to learn new things constantly. Can never have too much knowledge if you ask me.
- What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get? Can’t say I’ve been too scared to get anything. It just all depends on the means I have available to me to get whatever it is that I want.
- What is something I would love to learn? Another language fluently and maybe some software coding (I’m a tech nerd).
- Where would I want to live my ideal life? Wherever my husband is in an self sustainable, energy efficient house.
- Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years? I probably won’t be doing a lot of travel because I’ll have a small kid but if I had to pick, we would like to go back to Florence, Italy and then maybe Japan or Ireland.
- What can I do to take better care of myself? I hate to reiterate this again but having this baby because then I’ll be able to get marginally better sleep cause I’ll be able to sleep on my stomach again.
- What hobbies would I like to try? I think it would be fun to have a YouTube channel. I don’t know what it would be about but something to do in my spare time. Also, gardening. I haven’t even attempted to try that yet.
- When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do? Car related stuff. With direction, I was able to change the cabin filter once. That’s a big deal! And I can change a tire if I absolutely need to.
- At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be? I would hope my legacy would continue on through my child which is mostly continuing to having a thirst for knowledge, being an open-minded, adventurous yet compassionate person and spreading it to the world even on a tiny scale.
Whew! So many questions! The rules state that I should tag 10-20 people but I’m lazy so I’m only going to tag a couple. Feel free to do this tag if you’d like. You are not obligated to do so. If I didn’t tag you and you’d like to the tag anyway, go for it! The more the merrier! You can even answer some or all of the questions in the comments if you like.
Happy Hump Day!