I’m making an exception to my never-having-time-to-do-tags anymore to do a tag by one of my favorite bloggers and friend, Mischenko. She has so graciously nominated me for both of these awards plus I like the title because I like to think I’m a lovely mystery on occasion. Anyway, thank you Mischenko. You obviously know how inspiring you are to me; especially when it gets me gifted with expensive blenders 😉
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
More Facts about me:
- I am very good at finding things on the internet especially a good deal because I’m cheap and poor
- I did my own hair and makeup for my wedding because I’m weird and felt that nobody was else was good enough at doing my hair and I used a Youtube tutorial for basic makeup
- On a regular day, I don’t wear makeup at all. Too much work and I think it makes me look like a different person
- I hate wearing dresses unless it’s absolutely necessary. I hate wearing heels more. I’m all about comfy clothes and would come to work in my pajamas if I could
- I have a younger sister. Most people think I’m an only child though cause we rarely talk to each other
- Which leads into my family is very dramatic so I make it a point to see them a couple times of year cause I can’t handle more than a couple hours at a time
- But I have a huge extended family through my friends network and I’m super grateful for that.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was originally created by Maggie @okoto enigma
“Mystery blogger award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Since I just shared 7 things, I’m just going to answer Mischenko’s question.
1. What’s your ideal pet?
I already have 2 cats and a painted turtle. My next ideal pet is most definitely a dog. I’ve only ever had a dog as a pet once in my entire life and I love him still. He was a pit-bull/lab mix named Cinnaman (cause he was the man) and he was mine. He lived to be the ripe old age of 14 years old. Since his passing I’ve vowed that if I ever get another dog it will be a pit bull mix of some sort.
2. What’s your favorite food?
Lol, I don’t even know how to answer that. I love eating. It’s life. For the past couple days it’s been KFC fried chicken. I also love sushi and alfredo and steak and zucchini fries and authentic ramen and pho. I love food.
3. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
If I could do over anything I would probably have chosen to go to community college instead of a private college. Student loan debt is not fun and I wish it would go away faster. I definitely don’t regret the friends or the experiences but expensive college is overrated considering my degree is sitting on a shelf collecting dust.
4. What is your favorite music?
Girl! I just love music! I will pretty much listen to any genre except country (sorry folks, I can’t take the southern twang) oh and also Taylor Swift. Not of fan of her at all. I love artists such as Pentatonix, Josh Groban, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Prince, Pink, Ed Sheeran, Gavin Degraw, Evanescence, Lindsay Sterling, Leona Lewis, Radiohead and occasionally I will jam on some classic Disney tunes. Yes, I am that friend that will sing in dance in public if I know and like the song. I’m always discovering new music though from listening to Pandora and Tidal all day.
5. Who do you most admire in life?
I pretty much admire anyone who is following their dreams and accepting people of all walks of life no matter their skin color, religion, gender, any of that. Life is way too short to worry about those things especially with much bigger problems going on in the world. I also admire everyone taking steps to protect the environment and the animals that live within it whether that be lifestyle changes or volunteering or donating. Oh! I also admire authors because they keep me sane with all their wonderful pieces of gold, silver and precious gems that make me even more poor but super rich at the same time.
My favorite posts will have to be my stories. Just click the “story” tag and you’ll find them. I still can’t believe half of them are my life but I enjoy sharing them with you all and bringing smiles to your faces each day. I also like my endangered posts cause they bring awareness and Facebook Friday posts seem to be a hit as well. (I really like my blog can you tell?) 😀
Consider yourselves tagged. I’m too lazy to list people and I know I’m not the only one who has tags upon tags on the back burner. Again, I made an exception because Mischenko is very influential in my life and I love her. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you’re missing out and you should probably remedy that situation!