Shout out to my favorite teen Silas! I’ve already been nominated for this award before but I can’t say no to Silas plus he asks the coolest questions! If you haven’t checked out his blog out you definitely should. He’s a very versatile artist. He will blow your mind with his drawings, his beautiful photography and his amazing poems. Trust me, you will click that follow button so fast when you see his blog!
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
(Good to know the above information cause I didn’t know who created it the first time around)
Three things about me –
What don’t you all already know??
- I’ve never seen Frozen and have no interest in ever watching it but I started watching Moana and I really enjoy that Dwayne Johnson can sing.
- I would never, ever cheat on my husband but if Idris Elba walked up to me and confessed undying love for me, I would request one, never-to-be-spoken-of-again, night with the man. That’s reasonable don’t you think?? 😉
- I love sushi and my husband introduced me to a restaurant that makes surritos! That’s a sushi burrito, no joke. Best food invention anyone could have ever come up with! Here’s a picture:
Questions from Silas –
- What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
I would love to answer that but the answer is NSFW; or I guess NSFNB (Not Suited for Nel’s Blog)
- What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Best purchase would definitely be our honeymoon to Florence, Italy. It was our first time going across the pond and it was absolutely amazing. I don’t know if I have a worst purchase honestly. I’m the type that researches the hell out of something before I buy it; big purchases anyway. Only thing I can think of is buying a food item that looked good and then finding out it ONLY looked good.
- What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
When I was younger, I rollerbladed regularly. A lot of people don’t think this is dumb but I do. My mom took me and a few other kids to the park and I got it into my head that I could conquer rollerblading down this really big hill successfully. Suffice to say, I didn’t make it down the hill. Soon as I picked up speed, I panicked. I started falling down and instead of putting my hands out to stop myself from falling, I felt my face was a better option; my chin to be exact. Funniest thing though was I go to stand up and I didn’t cry, probably cause I was in shock, but I’m dripping blood and my mom runs up and goes, “Suck it up! You’re fine! It’s a scratch” then used her water bottle to splash water on my face. Turns out she was wrong cause I needed 8 stitches, hahaha.
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Most interesting thing I watched this week was Okja on Netflix. That movie was rough on my emotions. If you haven’t seen it yet, but plan to watch it, have some tissues or a roll of toilet paper nearby.
- What is the one thing you have tried million times, still can’t do.
Eat a quarter of a banana without it being masked in something else and swim. My husband told me he would pay me $10 dollars to eat a quarter of a banana. I took one small bite and burst out crying. (True story. I have issues.) As far as swimming is concerned, I like my feet touching land or able to see land. It’s all in my head, I know but I can’t.
- Bonus fun question -What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
My left third toe because its the same size as my left second toe so it’s probably not necessary to have them both. (But I may or may not have alien/starfish origins so it’s a possibility the toe would grow back :P)
Top Post –
Going based off WordPress stats, my best day was June 28. That day I wrote the post Those Phrases so we can just call that my best post.
I’m not going to nominate anyone this round because I did this one for fun and I suck at choosing people. If you haven’t done this award yet, consider yourself nominated and answer Silas’ questions. If you have done this award before, and like these questions, share your answers with me in the comments below!